Friday 2 March 2012


Better late than never.


Quotes on aging

"When we were young, you made me blush,
go hot and cold and turn to mush.
I still feel all these things, it's true -
but is it menopause, or you?"     anon

"By the time you reach my age, you've made plenty of mistakes
 if you've lived your life properly."     Ronald Reagan, 76

"To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you're impotent. 
 She can't wait to disprove it."    Cary Grant  72


A visitor in our garden



We often have carpet pythons drop in to visit.  This was the latest.


A great website for exercising your laughter muscles

The Funny Farm


One of the jokes from the Funny Farm site.


Short shorts

Unplanned
Mark was stunned.  Beth had just told him she was pregnant. At her age!  And he was only 17.  His life was ruined.  What would his mates say?  Of course it was unplanned.  He stormed out of the house, and went for a long walk to get his mind around the idea.  When he returned, he apologised to Beth, and said it probably wouldn't be too bad at all having a baby brother or sister.

The intruder
They heard the noise first; then they saw the shadowy figure in the doorway.  It almost filled the door space.  As they looked at each other, Thomas whispered "Do I see what I think I see?"  Clair nodded, afraid to make a sound.  Thomas rose carefully from his chair, walking reluctantly towards the door.  As he did so, he turned towards Claire, saying "I'll walk Neddy back to the stable and make sure his door is properly closed."


And last but not least:


My latest soaps, influenced by my little dog's marking.  I call them "Pepper's Patch".


No comments:

Post a Comment